Metatrader 4 is one of the most-used charting platforms for forex traders. In many ways, it is also one of the most friendly platforms. However, as with all platforms, not all applications are immediately obvious. If you’ve tried to draw parallel channels or lines on a chart, for example, you know it can be incredibly trying to get the lines right. Here is how to do it.
1. Draw a single trendline at the angle you desire.
2. Double click it so that it is selected (three spaces should appear on the trendline).
3. Left click on the trendline between those dots but do NOT move it.
4. Press CTRL and then drag the mouse away. The line should reproduce exactly.
5. Place the new line where desired.
With best wishes for your trading,
Private Fund Trader/Head Trader Consultant
“We take your trading seriously. You should too. Make It Pay.”
– Due to the demanding nature of personal attention required to provide trading success, only a few personal mentoring spaces are made available. Nothing personal – our own trading comes first, and if we commit to helping you, we want to do our best. Enquire via the website form (bottom of page). First come, first served.